We welcome your participation in The Blog of Kevin Dolgin. All comments become the property of Kevin Dolgin.
Comments are moderated for approval before they are posted. We reserve the right to reject comments deemed unacceptable for this blog on a case-by-case basis. The definition of “unacceptable comments” for the purposes of this blog includes, but is not limited to:
* spam (i.e., off-topic or overly commercial in nature)
* copyright infringement
* abusive or harassing language
* libelous or defamatory remarks
* violation of privacy or confidentiality
* comments on topics other than travel
Comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Kevin Dolgin. Failure to remove a posting or comments does not constitute approval. We reserve the right to change these editorial standards at any time with no notice.